Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


"In the heavens above, the angels, whispering to one another, can find among their burning terms of love, none so devotional as that of Mother." --Edgar Allen Poe

I've always loved that quote. Just wanted to wish all of the mothers out there a

Happy Mother's Day!

It is literally snowing here right now, hence the reason for the picture of the snowy daffodil. Both of my kids have soccer games today and I'm not looking forward to freezing on a soccer field. I'm thinking a day of shopping would be nice or even just a movie day or better yet, maybe I'll have a Jane Austen movie fest!

However you decide to spend your day, and I seriously hope it isn't snowing where you live, may you enjoy it to the fullest.

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother' Day Sweetie! Wishing you a fantabulous day.

    Warm hugs and kisses,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Girl!! Hope the weather gets a little better for you. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow????? Say it ain't so Gina. I can remember 2 or 3 years ago we had snow on Mother's Day. It was beautiful here today, in the 50's and very sunny. Hope you had a wonderful day.

    xo
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowing...OMgoodness...what a beautiful shot though. Hope you enjoyed your day too!~

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram